Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Travel + Run + Enjoy

It’s official:  a new blog is born! (like if the world needed this…).

We will be sharing lots of fun and interesting stuff here.  For the sake of readability, we’ll keep our posts short.  However, we want you to relate these stories to your own experiences.  And above all, we hope you draw inspiration from them.  In short:  we want to be your bridge (physical and metaphorical) to a new way of enjoying life. 

For this reason, the very first post is a video that offer a collection of  images about  the spirit of Run and Tour.

Being a foreigner myself, I had to get used to the culture of this country.  And I love it!  People here made it so easy and fun!  This country and the friends I made here made me a mountain runner, even an ultrarunner.  This passion has taken me to some other countries (though not as many as I’d wish), but trust me, Spain is a completely different story.



Well then, don’t you feel like running in Spain?

If you’re curious… What you just heard is a piece from the opera “La vida breve” (“The Brief Life”), from Manuel de Falla.  This Spanish composer is one of Spain’s most important musicians of the first half of the 20th century.

Do you like it?  Leave your comments!  We want to hear back from you.

Verena.

No comments:

Post a Comment